About Psychometric Testing
Choosing a Psychometric Tester
Before making a decision to proceed with a specific psychometric tester make sure you have the answers to the following questions.
- What qualifications does the tester hold?
- Do they have a code of ethics?
- What is the purpose of the test?
- Has this test been reviewed by the British Psychological Society (BPS)?
- Will a trained tester interpret the assessment?
- Will I receive a written report?
- Is there a cancellation fee if I cancel with less than 48 hours notice?
- How long will the assessment and feedback sessions take?
- Where will the session be held?
- Will I be assessed as part of a group or will it be a one to one session?
- How are the results kept confidential?
- Does the tester have a Data protection policy in place as required by legislation?
- Can anybody else access these results without my permission?
- How long are the results stored before being destroyed?
Back to Start of Psychometric Testing